August 12, 2016

Day 12 and Day 13


We spent the next two days playing with cousins.  When Charlotte and Lucy saw each other for the first time after we arrived, Charlotte came running over to Lucy threw her arms around her and said," You came back Lucy, I love you!" Seriously, so cute.  They are the cutest of cousins.  They played so well together and even slept in the same bed.  I'm going to be a little sad when they are too big to do it anymore.  The kids spent their time swimming, playing American Dolls, crying about the dog (Lucy), chasing each other around, playing games, more games, and a impromptu singing/dance party and loving being around each other.  A BIG shout out to Matt and Kara for letting us come when they were only half unpacked.  We love your new house but wish it were a tad bit closer to us!


These two!! Love them!


Tried as I might to get the rest of my family to go see more stuff, they all said "NO!"  I think I wore all of them out.  We did however go to the Bountiful Temple (Temple #15) and the cemetery.  I also got eaten alive by mosquitoes.  This is becoming a "fun" tradition that I am starting when I go on vacation.


Day 12 and 13:  Casa del Olander, Party, Party, Party

No comments:

Post a Comment