March 26, 2010

Husky Fever



It has been Husky fever around our house. Cameron and Dad have been following the dawgs in the NCAA basketball tournament for the last couple weeks. I have been enjoying watching Cameron watch the game. He is so fun. He has had a note in his room all week that said, Thursday the Huskies are on at 4:30 on channel 7. He was worried that he might forget and miss the game. He and Julia watched the whole game and cheered every time they made a basket. Cam was a little sad when they lost and "now won't play to be the champions, but maybe next year." Last night he came downstairs after bed and saw that Mitch was watching Sports Center. His eyes lit up and he said "What is this show? I love all these sports" Oh boy--I have a feeling I might never get an option of what I want to watch again. At dinner Cam told me, "We don't like the Yankees." Oh Mitch....

3 comments:

  1. You are right Cam... We don't like the Yankees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahaha Down with the yankees!! :)
    Cute boy! :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cam, just don't forget....GO STEELERS!!!

    ReplyDelete