March 23, 2010

Easter Bunny



We made our annual pilgrimage to the Super Mall to visit the Easter Bunny. This visit is one of the highlights of the year for the kids. I don't know what it is with people dressed liked animals that make them go CRAZY, but they sure love it. Natalie on the other hand DID NOT want anything to do with the bunny. In fact she took a bite out of my shoulder in hopes of escaping him. So unfortunately for me, she didn't sit for the picture this year. On the way home she kept saying over and over"bunny scare me." I guess nothing says a holiday unless you scar at least one child so that they have something to talk with their therapist with later in life. I do my job well.

1 comment:

  1. That Jules looks older EVERY TIME i see her! Holy cow! :)

    -L

    ReplyDelete