March 1, 2010

Attention: Fashion Police



Someone should lock me up! It should be against the law to send your kid to school wearing something like this! Cameron came home today from school wearing this outfit. I almost fainted when I saw his pants. I am surprised I haven't gotten a call from the school about "the poor boy who needs new clothes." In my defense (I get one right?) He rolled his pants at the waist while he was at school (He has major issues with how tight his pants need to be...don't make me take a picture of him wearing a belt! Let's just say that in the past he has had to visit the nurse at school because his stomach was hurting where his belt was rubbing. I am talking tight--people. We had to make a rule about it how tight he can put his belt on.) His pants are getting too small but when he left for school this morning you COULD NOT see the shamrock socks! To add to the horror the sticker on his shirt said "I read to the principal today" Man, good impression. YIKES!



Cameron's look on his face is saying "Not another lecture about how my pants look"

1 comment:

  1. Oh Cam my man (or should I call you the Wii Masta?) you crack me up.

    ReplyDelete