March 12, 2010

Friday Cleaning

Anyone who knows anything about the Schvaneveldt gene, knows that today, Friday, is cleaning day. It's in our blood and can't be helped. As I sit here procrastinating the inevitable I thought I would share my new favorite friend....the Clorox Automatic Toilet Bowel Cleaner!

This product is awesome. You drop one of the tablets in your tank and it works for 3 months and it really works! Not just sort of but it really works. You can even smell a faint bleach smell around the toilet and sadly but true one of my favorite smells is clean. Nothing smells cleaner than a little bleach. Of course, being the insane person that I am still cleans the toilet on a regular basis but when you just can't or are too busy it is a lifesaver and here in Washington when everything grows mold this makes life just a little bit easier. Who doesn't want that? So all you with Schvaneveldt blood get off the computer and go clean your toilet, today is Friday! And hey if you already have one of these maybe just maybe if you can let yourself do it, skip it!

1 comment: