March 5, 2013

California Adventure

I didn't know much about California Adventure before we left.  I had done my homework about it so I knew what was there but was pleasantly surprised by how much fun we had there.  I might even be willing to say that I liked it better than Disneyland.   My cell phone died two days before we left for California and not wanting to be at Disneyland without a cell phone it was a top priority to get a new one before we left.  I ended up getting a fancy new iPhone and it sure came in handy while we were there!  The Disneyland/California Adventure wait line app was priceless. We find ourselves looking at the wait times of rides even now that we are at home.  We spent the first whole day at California Adventure and then half of the third day there, going back to all our favorite rides for one last hooray!

The weather was actually very nice, low 60s but in the morning and at night it got chilly.  It was windy at times so that made things a little brisk but during the day it felt wonderful!


Waiting in line is the name of the game. The kids were so good and rarely complained about the long waits.  Fast passes are a must! But still long lines.....














 Lucy was the best baby the whole time we were there.  She hardly cried and was just happy looking at everything.  She would finally get so tired she would fall asleep in the stroller but for the most part we had her up from when the park opened to close without hardly any crying.  That is nothing short of a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment