March 6, 2013

Bugs Land/ Monster's Inc.


I guess I am not a huge fan of A Bugs Life, sure the movie was cute but I am surprised that it got a whole land designated to it.  I kinda feel like that movie had just came out when they need something to go there and they thought "this is it" 'cause I don't think that it was one of  Disney's best movies in hindsight. Well, that is me...just saying. 



Despite my weird rant, the rides were cute and the kids like them.  I did enjoy the Chinese take out box!



Boo's door! Plus Harry Hausen aka Benihana!


We really liked the Monsters, Inc. ride. On the ride you go in a room with all the doors flying around you, just like in the movie. Pretty cool! Right after we got off the ride we met was our very first character of the trip and boy were we excited!!!


Julia was a little bummed out that we couldn't get Sully to sign her autograph book, but with those hands it would have been pretty hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment