July 25, 2011

Day at the lake



On Saturday the sun decided to shine on us so instead of doing the mile long list of things that we need to do around the house we headed out to Lake Tapps with Grandpa Stuard and his boat. The kids spent the afternoon playing in the water and riding on the boat. I sat in a lawn chair and got a terrible sunburn. That is exactly what I need to help with my level of comfort!









After playing in the water we went on a bike ride in Sumner and while we were out came across a snake which Cameron accidentally ran over and then we saw a dead mole. The kids were going crazy. On the way home Cameron said, "well that was a fun bike ride, we saw a dead mole and an injured snake." We laughed the whole way home about the dead mole and injured snake.



Here I am in all my swollen glory. To make the next three months go by even slower I FAILED my glucose test big time and am now considered a gestational diabetic. You can que the violins for me. Here is to hoping that our baby isn't going to be toddler size at birth!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mindy! You look great! I'm so sorry about the gestational diabetes. Not fun. You will make it through these next months, I know it! Just remember how much you wanted this baby. That always seemed to help me! Good luck. Hope we can see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was actually, me, Emily. Not, my sister. She must have logged into my account, little turkey!

    ReplyDelete