January 31, 2011

Finished!



I made a goal back in 2008 to read all of the Newbery Award winner books. It has taken me a few years, but on Saturday I finished my last one-89 books in all! It feels good to accomplished something that took some endurance to finish. I am proud to say that I read every last one and didn't quit any of the books, although tempting at times (some of these books were terrible and really took some effort to finish), while others were actually quite good. All in all I enjoyed it! Now what to read?

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I was just thinking about this the other day and wondered if you made it through. If you find anything good to read let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job sister from another mother :)
    Chad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe some day I'll do it. I'll let you know if I find something good to read!

    ReplyDelete