February 1, 2011

The good, the bad, and the ugly

The good:
I have a carpet cleaner and it works! Yesterday I spent my day cleaning my carpets.

The bad:
I used the carpet cleaner today to clean the same carpets that I did yesterday.

The ugly:
Cameron has the stomach flu. He threw up all over the carpet and in an attempt to make it to the bathroom raced through the house leaving a trail as he went. Did I mention he didn't make it to the bathroom?

Mitch told me today(in the wee hours of the morning) that his crowning achievement with his kids in this life might just be to teach them to THROW UP IN THE BATHROOM! He isn't quite there yet.

2 comments:

  1. Is it just me or do your kids throw up a lot? I'm glad you have a carpet cleaner. Lingering barf smell is never good. I hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. blagh....hope you guys start feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete