February 13, 2011

Compatibility



The other day I went to the Goodwill to have a look around. I never go to the Goodwill (I never think of it), but the other day I decided to go. While wandering down the game aisle, I came across the game Compatibility. I could not believe my eyes. This is one of our favorite games. When Mitch and I were first married we used to play this with a couple of our friends and LOVED it. We tried to buy it at the time but it was discontinued and not for sale anywhere. I ended up buying a really strange, cheap version of the game that we have played off and on over the years. So as I was standing in the Goodwill looking at the game, it was like I struck gold. I immediately snatched up the game and bought it for $1.99. When I got home and opened the box I found that the game was brand new, still in its wrapper. What a find. I love that!

1 comment:

  1. Wahooo.....i thought that you were going to say that the box was empty. That is what would happen to me that the good will.

    ReplyDelete