February 11, 2011

Hostage Take Over

The Stuard family has been M.I.A this last week.

The stomach flu has come in and taken over. Just when we think that it is over and we are starting to feel better, it strikes again. It began with a Stuard family party we attended and then two days later five people including Cameron came down with it. We have officially given it to my side of the family (No, thanks needed Laura) and possibly the school. Julia's teacher has been absent for the past two days, two days since I was called to pick Julia up from school because she threw up in the classroom. Talk about the walk of shame...

I was the last victim on Wednesday where I literally stayed in bed all day unable to move. Glad to have my strength back I am ready to tackle the loads of laundry that needs to be done and a house waiting to be sanitized, but on the bright side my pants are a little looser than before.

2 comments:

  1. Haha I lost like 6 pounds! Don't worry I'll gain them back today alone! I hope you guys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yuck! Knock on wood, we actually haven't had the stomach flu that has hit everyone lately. . . Good thing we haven't hung out with you guys! It reminds me of that movie, "The Devil Wears Prada" when Emily Blunt says, "I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight." Hmmm. Maybe it wouldn't be too bad. My jeans are getting a little tight lately.

    ReplyDelete