January 25, 2011

Stinker


I'm talking this guy!

Case 1:
Tonight after making something less than desirable for dinner (according to Cameron) he asked me: "Mom, what don't you like to eat?" Thinking I was having a normal conversation with him I said "fish." "Well that is what I am going to choose for my birthday dinner so YOU have to eat something you don't like for a change!"

Case 2:
On Sunday while driving in the car Natalie told us that she wants to be a mommy when she grows up and is going to take care of her babies by changing their diapers. Cameron then piped up and said, "Well when I grow up I am going to be a dad and it is easy, you just put the crying kids in time out." Not five minutes later he says to Mitch, "Dad, I know what you do at work every day." Mitch said "Really, what do I do?" "You sit at your desk and work at the computer playing games till you come home."

Like I said--STINKER

4 comments:

  1. Stinker is right. That is why kids are so cute. With a smile like that you have to keep them around! Enjoy your fish dinner in June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm coming for dinner if the Stuard Family is having fish. Love how smart they are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny but not all at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Cam! :)

    Mindy you and I can go out to eat on June 21st. Okay? Deal.

    ReplyDelete