June 28, 2010

The productivity of my day

I have spent about 2 hours of my day looking for a library book that has been misplaced, I might add that I turned my house upside down looking for that darn thing. It is my own little form of insanity!! On the positive side, I found Natalie's sunglasses during the book hunt that I have been missing for weeks (but no book).

I ordered a summer workbook online for Cameron. It finally came after taking almost 2 1/2 weeks to get here. They sent me a "used" workbook instead of a "new" one like I ordered. Who in the world wants to buy a partial used workbook? I spent a good 45 minutes erasing the "used" parts. Seriously.

I took the kids to a library event at the library. I thought it was going to be a bubble something or other, what it ended up being was a room that should hold 100 people with 300 in it and a very strange woman performer doing some weird magic/musical/bubble slapstick. Natalie cried the whole time that she wanted to go home and get away from that lady. I felt the exact same way as Natalie by the time it was over.

1 comment:

  1. Now you know how I feel everytime I can't find Lily's glasses. It drives me CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete