June 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Jules!



I can't believe my sweet Julia is 5! We had a celebration! Julia had a Pet Shop party and invited some of her good friends to help celebrate. She just loved that it was finally her BIG day!



(Okay so I am a little cheap and used the same poster board for Cam's robot)



The cake wasn't my finest hour but the gift bags turned out cute. A special thanks to my creative party decoration maker Kierstin who helped make everything turn out so cute for both my kids parties!







Lots of new Zhu Zhu pets!


After all the planning and game playing in the end the kids had the most fun just playing with each other. Isn't that how it always goes?

1 comment:

  1. So cute! We wish we could have been there! I really need you and kierstin here- I've been stressing about this birthday party for lily and Ellie. I'm just not as creative as you two.

    ReplyDelete