June 25, 2010

Poor guy...



A few days ago while brushing Cameron's teeth I could see a big cavity in one of his molars. We made an appointment and he got it fixed. Hey, who needs that extra $150 anyway? He has his dad's soft enamel (this is his 3rd cavity and he brushes!) He is such a good boy at the dentist and so cute to watch. Watching my kids get shots as infants doesn't bother me (okay, so I might have a heart of stone) but watching Cameron get Novocaine with that really long needle was hard.

As a bonus of the day Julia threw up in the car on the way to the dentist. Kierstin was kind enough to help me clean her and my car up. Car throw up is bad. Lucky me.

2 comments:

  1. Poor guy! I hate getting shots in the mouth. Glad that Cam is a tough guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I first read about the throw up in the car I laughed. Then I went upstairs to get the girls up from their naps and I stopped laughing. Lily took off her poopy diaper and was covered in poop. It was also all over the carpet and blankets. I guess it was karmas answer for laughing at someone having to clean up something gross. :(

    ReplyDelete