September 2, 2009

FIRST GRADER!



Cameron was very excited and little nervous this morning. He changed his clothes three times, he was afraid he was going to get too hot (the boy is just like his dad). At the bus stop he gave one big hug and was smiling from ear to ear. He sat in the very front of the bus and every other kid was in the way back. He is so cute. I was going to meet him at the school to see him off to his classroom but the traffic and parking were a joke. By the time I got to his door he was already in the classroom. We practiced a few times last week so it was no big deal. What am I going to do with my boy gone all day?



Lunch!



Right before he left for the bus Cameron gave Julia a big hug and said "Julia, I am sure going to miss you when I am at school today." They are best friends (and enemies at times).

1 comment: