August 30, 2009

Birthday and our 20 hour vacation



Happy Birthday Mitch!
(Mitch tells me that I am not allowed to post anything about him, but it is my blog and I am going to. )

For Mitch's birthday I asked Laura if she would watch our kids while we went out for a night. This was the first time since Cameron was born that we both left our kids together for a night away. Sad but true...

We went to Seattle and stayed at the Hilton across the street from Benihana. As you might have guessed we ate dinner at Mitch's favorite place-Benihana of Toyko. We stayed up late watching a movie and slept in and had brunch at the Issaquah Cafe. We made it home by 1:30 in the afternoon rested and ready to see the kids. It was a short 20 hours but fun. We are hoping that we might get away sooner than in another 6 years and maybe make it a whole 24 hours!

2 comments:

  1. That is so stinking cute. I love that picture. Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got away! happy Birthday Mitch... you crazy animal!!

    ReplyDelete