August 16, 2009

Beaver Lake Triathlon



Dale, Mitch, and I competed in the B.L.T. this past Saturday. We weren't crazy enough to do the whole triathlon individually but did it as a relay or team. Dale was our swimmer and swam the 1/4 mile swimming portion. The swim looks tough when you look out in the water and see how far it really is. He did awesome! Mitch rode the bike, 13.8 miles total (off the Issaquah plateau and then back on, that is no picnic!). He really did well. I did the run which was 4.3 miles. I was happy with my time (about 7:56 a mile) I am getting better each race I do. There was 14 teams that competed and we got 6th. It was really fun and I was so glad that I was able to do something with both of these guys. We said that we will do it again when Dale gets home from his mission and try to beat our time.

1 comment: