September 9, 2009

Preschooler!



How can it be? Julia is going to preschool!

Julia has patiently waited for her turn to be a big girl. Today was her big day. She was so excited to go to school. She was hoping to eat lunch there and stay all day. It was a disappointment to tell her that she would be eating lunch with mom and Natalie. On the way to school she asked me if her teacher was going to blow a whistle when recess was over. I had to laugh since her preschool is by a member of our ward in her house. When I dropped her off she gave me a big hug and ran inside. She is definitely a different sibling than her brother. I am not worried at all how she will do. She will be great. Julia is 4 going on 14....





She made sure I took a picture by this tree because on Cameron's first day of preschool he had his taken in the same spot.



Last night Cameron wrote Julia a note for her first day of school. They can be so cute to each other. He had Mitch tell him how to spell the things he didn't know how to.



This morning he went into the office and wrote this note all by himself and gave it to her.

3 comments:

  1. Those notes are the cutest things I have ever seen!! That boy is the cutest thing! I am going to miss him! And for for you!! Mom and Nat alone together!! :) Well part of the day mostly... :)

    I love you guys so much! :)

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jules what a big girl you are! Super Cute!

    ReplyDelete