September 7, 2009

Ruff Ruffman



There have been a few people asking me what the deal is with Ruff Ruffman and who he is. Here is the low down:

"Part game show, part reality TV, FETCH! features real kids, real challenges, real science, and an unreal host named Ruff Ruffman."

This is hands down my kids favorite show at the moment. It is on PBS at 5:30 Monday-Thursday each week. It is of the utmost importance that we watch it. I haven't met anyone except Kierstin who has even heard of the show. All my kids love the theme song and as soon as it comes on they start dancing and going crazy. Cameron must wear his Hawaiian shirt and shorts to watch the show every night, he pretends to be Ruff and Julia is Blossom (Ruff's friend that is a cat). In one of the episodes the contestants wear "Ruff" costumes and ever since then Cameron has told me he wants to be Ruff Ruffman for Halloween. I have looked online for costumes but haven't found a thing. Any ideas would be welcome.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious. I love it. I remember that eppisode with the Ruff costume. I'm pretty sure you won't find one like it at Walmart. You might end up having to make it. I know, yipee huh.

    ReplyDelete