May 30, 2020

Saturday lunch excursion

Today I told the girls if they helped me clean the house that I would take them to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. Normally I wouldn’t reward them for something like this but the house was filthy and my back is not cooperating so a deal was struck. A few take always from going there in the pouring rain:

1- You need to take out a small loan to pay for four people to eat there.
2- That place is always busy and the parking lot is a total joke.
3- This might be the most embarrassing thing I have seen in quite some time. Julia said, “ well, I don’t want to get a job there anymore.”  Not sure how much these kids are being paid but it might not be enough. What is the going price for dignity?


Also it is Tate’s birthday today. The kids have been talking about it for weeks. Happy 3rd birthday Mr. T! 



1 comment: