May 8, 2020

The sun came out...


Today, the sun came out! The girls have been enjoying the beautiful weather.


 Tate is also enjoying the weather.  He is a funny guy. He doesn’t like going outside much in the winter. Too cold for his taste, but when the weather warms up he only wants to be outside.


Cameron was lucky enough to have a friend invite him to Eastern Washington this weekend. His friend has a boat and a vacation rental on a private lake.
Take that Inslee.
We are all pretty much jealous, well some more than others.


My back has been giving me serious problems the last few weeks. Spent some time at the dr.’s with a mask and everything. Now on some heavy meds hoping to fix the extreme pain. I now have a major limp while walking that I am trying to convince my kids is just my cool swagger. I have been trying some strengthen exercises I found online that use different objects. I told Mitch that I feel like one of those monkeys you see that the zoo with random balls, sticks, and whatever lying around in their cages.

No comments:

Post a Comment