May 15, 2020

Little Miss Muffet's Blueberry Tuffets


In math, Natalie is learning about width, depth, weight etc.  So for an assignment the teacher asked them to create a cereal and they had to find all the dimensions of the box and to be honest I am not really sure what else.  But what I do know is that Natalie created this cereal for the assignment...Little Miss Muffet's Blueberry Tuffets.  As an optional part of the assignment it said to create a commercial of the cereal they created.  While I was at work Natalie and Lucy made this.  I was laughing and laughing when Natalie showed me what they did.  Seriously, it is the best and they made it themselves with no adult help.  Currently the girls are making a new new video of a made up product.  Stay tuned!


The final production!


The making of the video...
They had cue cards and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment