June 3, 2020

Some days...

I don’t have too many blonde moments but man today was a doozy.


Our trampoline has been in need of some TLC, so the other day we took down the net surrounding it and I ordered a new safety pad.  Our old one pretty much disintegrated over time.

Today the new pad arrive. I thought, no problem I will put this baby on. There wasn’t any instructions because, hello you just place the thing on and tie it down. Except I couldn’t for the life of me figure it out. I am going to blame the fact that my back is so bad that I have to walk around half hunched over. That really isn’t an excuse but I am going to go with it. 😅

I ended up calling the trampoline company and asking the guy what the heck I was doing wrong. After a lovely conversation and two pics I sent to him, I found out that I had the mat upside down. Yeah....


After turning the thing the correct side up, I then tied the thing down. It took forever with a bad back and a lot of ties. When I came to last tie I realized that I didn’t fasten the two sides together first and they wouldn’t go together. I then had to untie all the ties, fix the problem and then re-tie them.

Oh my goodness!! I seriously was having a blonde moment.  I think I should pretend that this never happened! Well after waaayyy longer than it should than taken, the trampoline has a new pad in place, I am slightly without my dignity and the trampoline guy can have a good laugh in his way home about the idiots he has to deal with.



No comments:

Post a Comment