June 21, 2011

Last Day of Kindergarten



I can't believe it but Julia is now a 1st grader! On Move Up Day she found out that she is going to have Cameron's teacher, Mrs. Lagerquist for both 1st and 2nd grade. She also found out that her very best friend Megan from preschool is going to be in her class. She is so EXCITED.





Julia had a kindergarten graduation picnic with a the other kindergartner's in our ward. Believe it or not this isn't all of them. Our ward is huge with kids....

On the last day of school, I almost shed a tear not because Julia is going to leave me all day next fall or that my afternoon naps have now come to an end with school being out, or not because my house is going to be a disaster all summer long but because I SURVIVED the bus all year! That is 175 of school with three trips to the bus a day, 525 round trips home and back! I was on time dropping off and picking up everyday except one day when the bus came really early and Julia and I missed it. Hooray for summer vacation and NO BUS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment