June 21, 2011

Fall City Days Race

Last Saturday we ran in the Fall City Days 1K and 5K races. It was pouring rain and freezing cold. Unfortunately I didn't realize how insanely cold it was until we got there and didn't have enough warm dry clothes.



Here are the racers waiting for the races to start. Natalie was so happy that she was going to be running. Mom was a little less thrilled and hoping to just make it to the finish line!





Cameron was determined to win again. He came in 2nd with 107 1k runners!





I am happy to say that I made it! Natalie ran the entire thing without stopping. She was so cute.



Mitch ran in the 5k and placed 3rd overall in his age group! He got a trophy and the kids were impressed.



Natalie was so excited to get a medal at the end of the race.



Here they are soaking wet and freezing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys have been BUSY!! Here I thought that people didn't blog (like me)because they weren't doing anything interesting (like me). Guess not! Glad you guys are happy and entertained! And good job on surviving the bus...I didn't realize you made 3 trips a day... How annoying. We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete