March 27, 2011

We Might Be Giants!

Our cousins came to visit us for their spring break and we sure had fun!! I don't think anyone took pictures but they were sure cute. I think I need to state for the record that my kids are ginormous compared to their cousins. Not sure what kind of crazy genes Mitch and I possess....but it is like they are giants. It is a shame no pictures were taken to document the giantism. Julia and Anna are the same height. Jules might be a smidge taller...oh by the way Julia is 5 and Anna is 7. Ashely and Natalie are the same height with Natalie outweighing Ashley hands down, Ashley is 5 and Natalie is 3. Probably the most drastic look is when Julia and Ashely who are six months apart stand next to each other. It is crazy!! The kids played and played. I wish I had recorded all the cute things that went on. Here are some highlights:

* Natalie and Ashley holding hands and walking around for the first hour that they saw each other.

* Jefferson and Natalie playing with each other and Natalie asking J what his favorite color was

* Cameron and Anna sitting next to each other and one of them saying to the other, "I sure have missed you"

* Cameron and Julia jumping out of the car before the car was stopped when they saw all the cousins waiting for them patiently to arrive.

* Julia asking Ashley if Coos Bay was in North America (Can to tell what she has been studying in school?)

* Anna telling her mom that our house was the "wrestling house" therefore no need to comb her hair before she came here. There was no point.

We are so glad that some of our cousins live just a little closer!!!

3 comments:

  1. Consider me green with envy. So jelous. I am already counting down the days till Swany reunion 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much to do in Coos Bay....can your hear the scarscam in my typing? It really will be fun!

    ReplyDelete