March 14, 2011

Mid-Winter Blahs

We have the blahs around here. Same old same old. School, homework, work, clean the house, pick up toys, make food, clean up the food, go the the bus, pick up from the bus...you get the idea. My motivation level is at a record low. Should I pick up the house? Nah. Take a nap? Yep. Hopefully with spring almost here it will help get us out of this rut. On a related note, I spent the last week reading and finishing the Hunger Games book series. Good books! Like I said, I am highly motivated to do much of nothing.



Today I went to Costco and let the girls pick out new summer pajamas. Julia instantly picked these. It made me laugh...zebras wearing high heels. A good choice for a 5 year old going on 12.

3 comments:

  1. I feel you with having the blahs. I love the Hunger Games books! I'm re-reading them again right now! ( almost finished- on Mockigjay) I love the zebras! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good laugh. The PJ's are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved loved loved Hunger Games. Except the 3rd book, maybe. I just "liked" it. I'm right there with ya on the blahs. I guess we need to do a girls night soon! The boys do it all the time!

    ReplyDelete