March 3, 2011

Mid-Winter Break



Well mid-winter break was a little more wintery than we were hoping for, but we had a nice week off. We went to both of our grandma's houses, swimming, a bouncy house place, played in the snow and relaxed. Best of all mom survived the indoor fun all week!



Cameron decided to shovel the driveway and asked me "Do you think if I do a good job that I might earn some money?" What a sweetheart. After he was done, Mitch went out to inspect the driveway and Cam earned $3.



Here is a little video of Cameron and his hoop. He loves it and plays on it ALL the time. It can be trying for me at times because he is always underfoot in the kitchen, hopefully spring will be here soon and we can play outside. Yesterday he told me that he had dream the night before and in his dream he made a slam dunk at Glacier Park in his basketball game. Of course that is what a seven year old boy would dream about!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE!!! This reminds me of the old videos they show of great players when they look back at where they started. You'll be telling the guys from CBS and ESPN that he used to play basketball in the kitchen All the Time!

    ReplyDelete