July 16, 2010

DAY 6- Lagoon



We spent a fun, hot, crowded day at the One and Only--Lagoon. The kids love it and it was fun to watch them on the rides. Some of the rides there are old classics. I remember riding on them as a kid. It was a nostalgic day for me.



Seems a little familiar!



A timeless classic!



Cameron was brave enough to go on the white roller coaster and through the haunted house. Anna could never convince him to go on the Wicked roller coaster. I don't blame him-- that thing looked scary! I wouldn't go on it. Anna might be a small, sweet looking girl but man she is a dare devil! Julia and Natalie loved the ride called The Dragon. It goes really fast forwards and backwards. My favorite ride of the day was The Bat roller coaster. You are strapped in with your feet dangling above the ground. It feels like you are flying. Lots of fun.





This was the first ride we went on and it scared Julia to death! It was called the Ladybug ride. It lifts you up high and then drops you. Julia is still talking about how much she didn't like that ride. I have to say that I didn't like it either.








This ride soaked us. Everything I was wearing was drenched! Good thing it was hot, hot, hot...


We ended the day on the carousel. Mitch rode a goose. The kids thought it was hilarious.


We got a map of the park while we were there. Cameron has now spent a good deal of time analyzing it and pouring over it and memorizing each ride. He is ready to go back for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment