April 1, 2010

April Fool's Day

Cameron came home today telling me that he had the BEST day ever. First grade is all about April Fool's Day. In my lame attempt to tease the kids I told them that I saw a giraffe walking down the street, I maybe convinced Natalie. Cam told me that he played a joke on his teacher. This is what he said to me, "I told Mrs. Lagerquist to quick look at the clock, it was 2:12 but it was really 2:11. I fooled her and told her April Fool's." If you can imagine Cameron's toothy grin laughing and laughing at his own joke, it cracked me up. In his last report card one of his teacher's comments was how Cameron's sense of humor makes her smile. He is a funny guy.




(This stupid look Cameron is doing was taught by a (crap head) kid at school. I would like to personally thank the kid for teaching him that.)




Tonight we dyed Easter Eggs. The kids were pumped!

2 comments:

  1. I love the term CRAP HEAD....got to love public school, kids learn all kinds of good things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, i forgot to tell ya Min, the night i watched them I was testing the camera on my new phone and so i was trying to get a picture of all your kids and i couldn't get Cam to make a normal face...didn't realize this was the reason.
    So amen to that, crap head.

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete