April 11, 2010

Easter Dresses



I thought I would take a picture of my kids in their cute Easter dresses. Yeah right. All three of them cooperating at once? No way... This was the best that I got.





Mitch despises ruffly socks, so I can't help myself!



Got to love this look!

I know you probably can't believe that I don't have the girls in matching dresses, me either!There were so many cute dresses that I let them pick out different ones. No worries....Mitch's niece got married last week and we spent time going to the temple and the reception (It was really nice. I didn't bring my camera with me but when I get some pictures I will have to post them.) Mitch's sister made the girls matching dresses for the wedding and they turned out really cute.



(Picture courtesy of Megan's blog. Thanks!)

1 comment: