April 29, 2010

Another Year Older



A bit of a downer the night before my birthday when I realized that I was actually turning 32 not 31. For some reason I thought I was going to be 31. Not that big of a difference, I know...maybe showing my age that I can't remember how old I am getting though!



I had a quiet day at home, I even got a nap! It was raining cats and dogs and the kids couldn't help but go outside and enjoy the rain. Thanks for all the birthday wishes!! I got some cute plates for my birthday. Come on over for lunch and I will have an excuse to use them!



Just for a good laugh I put this picture up.
(Hey if you pose for a picture like this-- it is your own fault!)


4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Min! We love you !

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Mitch.

    Your kids are sooo cute, i miss them sooo freaking much! Glad you had a good birthday sister! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH! and i love cam's boots! those are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my favorite picture of Mitch yet! Glad that you had a good birthday. Love you.

    ReplyDelete