April 16, 2010

Conversations

Conversation I had with Cameron this morning:

Cameron: Mom, do you have any steaks?
Mom: What? I don't have steak....what?
Cameron: You know...do we have some meat?
Mom: Meat to eat? I'm not sure why you need meat.
Cameron: I’m really just looking for some meat or beef or something because I love A1. Can we get some for dinner?

Mitch was dying....as you can tell I was a great conversationalist this morning.
__________________________________________________

A couple of days ago Cameron told me this while he was mad at me: "Your a strange, bad, little person, mom."
Uhh.....okay...where does he hear/come up with this?
__________________________________________________

Conversations with Natalie this week:

Mom: Natalie you're silly.
Natalie: I not silly, I Nat-a-ee!

Later-

Mom: Nat you're crazy.
Natalie: I not crazy, I Nat-a-ee Jane!

Even Later-

Julia: Natalie you're being a beast
Natalie: I not a beast, I Nat-a-ee!

Later-

Mom- You're a nut
Natalie- I not a nut, I Nat-a-ee.

I think you get the picture. Natalie has probably told me this about 10 times a day everyday this whole week. It is funny. I fall for it every time and it makes me laugh every time.

1 comment: