October 31, 2012

Thou Shalt Not Covet Costco

Why is it that every time I go to Costco I want at least one of everything in the store?  Well make that two!  I seriously want everything that is in the bakery to the whole aisle of cleaning supplies, clothing, canned food, gadgets, etc... No wonder I try not to go more than once a month or we would be broke!  The other day while I was trying to show some restraint in buying while walking up and down the aisles, I watched a man on a machine that cleans/squeegees the concrete floor.  I thought to myself, "Wow that is an awesome machine and the floor is SO clean, I need one of those!"  I think I might need professional help with my Costco addiction.

This fall I bought the kids some really cool winter jackets from Costco.  On the first day that was cold I was with Cameron on a field trip.  I think that about half his class was wearing the same coat (different colors) from Costco and then when I went to the bus later that day more kids had the same coat on too.  I might not be alone on this........

No comments:

Post a Comment