October 30, 2012

Soccer 2012



I know I already shared pictures of my Long-Legged Gazelle playing soccer so I won't add too many more but Julia was sure cute.


Julia isn't the most aggressive soccer player, usually she would be out running around the field smiling though.  When the ball was coming her way she would back away from the ball instead of running toward it or would give it one good kick and then be done.  She did do an excellent job of playing her position and tracking the ball and kicking it out of her area.

One day before a game Cameron told her, "Julia you need to be more aggressive and go get the ball"  after hearing this multiple times Julia finally said, "Stop saying that! I don't even know what that means!"  That made me laugh!  What a sweetheart.  



No comments:

Post a Comment