March 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss


Last Friday was a BIG day in 1st grade.  They celebrated Dr. Seuss's birthday by having pajama day, bringing a stuffed friend, your blankey, and a favorite book. Julia was so excited.  Cameron's class didn't have quite the celebration this time and was a little disappointed.  As a family we are going to the movies tomorrow to see The Lorax and we are EXCITED!



















Last week was class picture day for the kids.  Julia told me that all the kids lined up in height order and she was the first one in the line, meaning she is the tallest kid her class.  I don't know why but I LOVE it!  We affectionately call Julia a gazelle because her legs are so long.  So when  Natalie had her birthday physical a few months ago and she is also off the charts in height she said to me "Mom, I'm growing into a gazelle now too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment