March 20, 2012

3rd Grade Music Concert



Last week was Cameron's music concert.  This year they have been learning about Africa hence the African hats and most of the songs they sang were about Africa.  I can't believe how big my boy is getting.  While he was up singing all I could think about was how big and handsome he is.  Next week he is starting a zero hour class for writing.  He is not particular looking forward to it (okay, that is a nice way of putting it), but I really want him to improve where he struggles, so he is signed up.  It is going to be a BIG pain to get him there but even a BIGGER pain for me if I have to listen to him complain about going, so I made him a deal that he couldn't refuse.  If he goes, HAPPY, NOT complaining, and tries his very BEST he gets to choose something awesome to do when it is over.  The options of the prize were too good to refuse.  He is having to think over which one it might be.  Stay tuned....


I love how when he gets nervous he licks his lips and stares at his nose. It is so cute.

1 comment: