February 13, 2012

Up ALL Night

 NBC has a new TV show called Up All Night. I personally have never watched it but around the Stuard house we could film our very own episodes of Up All Night

Starring: Lucy Elizabeth


Co-Starring:  Mom and Dad

With special guest appearances from:


We are SO tired.  No one is feeling well lately and we are up pretty much all night.  So this afternoon this is how the two girls looked.

They sure are cute but Mitch and I could sure use to get some sleep around here.  For Christmas Mitch got me a photo plague that says, " Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain"  He got it for me as a joke because he hates those things but the joke was on him when I hung it up in the house!  Last night about 4 am when I literally had been up all night Mitch jokingly said this quote to me but you know it is true.  So I am going to try a little harder to enjoy everything going on even when it is getting no sleep.  As a side note: Today was BAD day, after spending ALL day on the phone with Dr. offices, at Dr. appointments and arranging for prescriptions for MORE pinworm medication. I had a MELTDOWN around dinner when my prescriptions fell through.  Pinworms are the worst!

2 comments:

  1. Wish that I could come over for the day and just let you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, Mindy. I need to call you, and have you tell me the pinworms story. I googled them after I read your first blog post. Oh no. . . How in the world did you get them? I can't believe I've never even seen your baby. It really made me laugh about the "dancing in the rain." How well I know that Mitch hates those kinds of things. Hurrah to you for putting it up! Awesome!! I hope you two get some sleep soon.

    ReplyDelete