October 23, 2011

Halloween Preview



Last night was our ward's annual Halloween party.  The kids had a fun time and got buckets full of candy.  I wore an orange pumpkin shirt that was quite fitting for the occasion.  It looked as though I swallowed one whole.  3 days to GO!

Today was our primary program.  I always look forward to watching my kids sing.  Natalie was behind three of the 11 year old girls and wasn't able to be seen most of the program, Julia was sitting directly behind the piano, again unable to be seen and the one child that I WISH was unable to be seen was in full view.  Cameron woke up C*R*A*N*K*Y this morning.  Instead of singing with gusto like his normal self he had a scowl and refused to sing through the entire program.  He looked a little like this the entire time.  Mitch and I were so proud, what can I say?  Not cool.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing all the Halloween costumes! Our ward party is wednesday. That stinks that you couldn't see the kids durring the program... well the ones that weren't in a bad mood. :) I'm so excited to see what this new little girl looks like! Good luck Min!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute costumes! Our program is next week, we will see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete