October 20, 2010

Just so you know...



I have a stuffed animal alligator Mitch gave me when we were in high school. Julia has taken a liking to it and has been playing with it a lot lately. She asked me if it had a name and I told her it didn't but if she wanted to she could name it. She named it Baileigh H. Not just Baileigh, but Baileigh H. Named after the one and only Baileigh H. in Cameron's class. This makes me laugh every time I hear her playing with it. So random.



Cameron LOVES listening to the B-52's. Don't get me wrong, I like Love Shack, Private Idaho, and Rock Lobster like the rest of us but Cameron has brought it to a whole new level. Every time we get in the car he requests that we listen to the B-52's. His favorite song is a very strange song called "Planet Claire". He is highly entertaining to watch while the song is on. I blame Mitch for the weird fascination with this group. :) I guess--to each their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment