October 15, 2010

Alarming?

I know I have said it before, but Julia is growing up way too FAST!



Should I be alarmed that:

  • My 5 year old thinks she is turning 15?

OR

  • That she told me today after trying on her new tights that didn't fit that we HAD to go exchange them before school because she told her friend Savannah that she would be wearing them today at school so she just needed them?

OR

  • That she is completely in LOVE with silly bands and I had to learn what in the heck they are?

OR

  • She prefers to sit next to boys on the bus than girls? At Cameron's soccer practice last week she met and had 3 little boys chasing her. She would put her hand on her hip and give the "come here" signal with her finger and when they would get close she would take off running, laughing hysterically as they all followed behind. If Mitch had been there to see that he might have had a heart attack!

These are the things that are starting to keep me up at night!

3 comments:

  1. Umm, you are not allowed to get so big. You are supposed to be a little baby with no hair that sits in my lap while we play pretty pretty princess forver...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to Matt's world......he wants to move to an island with the kids. What a beautiful girl, and it's ok we like those bracelets also along with pokemon cards cuz boys like them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a big girl! So cute! :) Kara is going to ship Anna off to live with me soon, send Jules too! :) It would be a fun time :)

    ReplyDelete