September 28, 2010

The Temp!



Yep, that is what I am! Mindy the Temp.

Mitch's company was looking for someone to do some admin. work that can be done from home. Mitch convinced me that I could learn to do it and earn a little cash. So in the afternoons while Cameron and Julia are at school and Natalie is "taking a nap", I will be working. It should only be a few hours every day for about 4-5 weeks. I have definitely been out of the "work place" for quite some time now so this is a little scary. Today was my first day and it seemed to go okay. Of course they are easing me into it slowly so in the next couple days that could change when I have to do everything by myself, but for $17 dollars an hour I will give it a try! Mitch and I keep joking about how we are co-workers and my first day on the job I gave him a hard time about not signing up to be a volunteer at the company lunch BBQ this Friday. He is going to love having his wife work with him. :)

2 comments: