September 20, 2010

23 19

The kids have a new game that they have been playing. It cracks me up. It is called 23 19. In the movie Monsters, Inc., the CDA's (Child Detection Agency) code for when they find anything human is a 23 19. It is there job to destroy and get rid of human things.



The other day I found all three of the kids in the garage playing and since this isn't my first choice to have them play in there, I went to find out what was going on. I was informed that they were the CDA and they had just found a human sock and were trying to destroy it. They were holding a sock with a PVC pipe so that they wouldn't touch it and were running around screaming 23 19, 23 19. Natalie informed me that she was Mr. Waternoose. They are pretty funny.



(Mr. Waternoose, AKA Natalie)

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know such a sweet little girl was the mean ugly guy! I love how she always get the fun roles! Like when the kids all play tag and Natalie is ALWAYS it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh this morning I needed it. What fun and inventive kidos.

    ReplyDelete