September 7, 2010

Second Grader

We were up and ready to go for the first day of school!



Cameron is in a "looping" class so he has his same teacher and kids in his class as last year. Probably one of the best decisions I have made as a parent (sad, but true) was to have him in a looping class. Today was no problem, 2nd grade looks to be smoother sailing than 1st grade. This is great news! He came home excited telling me all about his new schedule. He sure is looking big.



Cam was relieved to be able to wear shorts today. There is nothing worse than pants and being hot to him. He sat in the very front of the bus on the way to school, waving good bye to me until he was out of sight. He is such a sweet guy. He was giving Julia pointers last night about the bus. It was very cute. Julia starts on Friday and these last few days might be the longest in history.

3 comments:

  1. Exciting! I'm glad things are going so smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I can't belive he is old enough to be in 2nd grade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute boy, I love that he is so sweet and not ignoring his mom on the bus.

    ReplyDelete