August 9, 2010

Oh My Gosh, Ohanapecosh!



We went camping at Ohanapecosh (Mountain Rainer as my kids call it). This was our second year going with some friends in our ward and it was a lot of fun and very beautiful! Because of a mix up on our campsite reservations I went up a day before Mitch with the kids and Laura. Laura and I had an adventure setting up camp without a man. :) The kids became Junior Rangers and got official badges. Too cute.





We went on a few hikes and enjoyed the scenery. Natalie did great, just a little slow.






Down by the river we found a place to jump off a cliff into the water. Mitch, Laura, and I all did it. I will admit I screamed like a girl while I was falling though. Cameron wanted to give it a try so we found a rock that he could jump off too. Glacier melt is not warm...I thought he was very brave.



Relaxing on a rock during our hike.

1 comment:

  1. I want to go camping with you guys one of these days. It looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete