May 31, 2010

Attention Schvaneveldt cousins:

Don't you wish you lived by us!
(Neener-Neener)



On Saturday while Mitch and I went to the State track and field meet, the kids spent the day at grandma and grandpa's house. Grandpa spent the day building us a picnic table just the kid's size. It is so cute! What a talented grandpa! We can't wait for the weather to be a little nicer to have lunch on it. This summer lunch will be served outside daily!!!



Thank you grandpa!!
(I am sure you can feel Cameron's gratitude in this picture)

3 comments:

  1. very cool, and yes we always wish that we lived closer to our cousins and grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes in fact I do wish I lived by you. That's such a cute table! I like the idea of lunch outside. Just think, you don't have to sweep and mop after, the squirrels will take care of it for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I do want one! I also want one of the bookshelfs that Nat got too. :( Why is Iowa so far away?

    ReplyDelete