May 19, 2010

Julia's Creations



Julia is a cutting, taping, creating maniac. She loves to make things for me and it is so cute. Tonight she made "Julia." It is actually impressive what she can make using construction paper. I am starting to run out of wall space to hang these creations and need to buy stock in tape. Last week we ran out and it was a crisis. She reminded me everyday until I bought more that we needed to get more tape. Funny girl.



Here is a reindeer that she made. She is still obsessed with reindeer. I thought it might die down the farther we got from Christmas but no way. What can I say, the girl loves reindeer!!

Jules has been feeling the pressures of middle child lately. She has been really cranky and quite the pistol with me. On Wednesday when I went to pick her up at preschool her teacher told me that she had an incident in class, Julia wouldn't let a girl sit next to her at story time and dug her nails into the girl's arm. She then wouldn't apologize and sort of gave the teacher some attitude. I was shocked because she has NEVER been a problem. In fact, she usually is so good I have never given any thought to her manners. She has what in our family we call "crankies in her feelings" Hopefully my sweet girl to come back soon.

1 comment:

  1. OH our girls will have fun this summer. My kids LOVE making crafts with paper and tape. When they are done the office usually looks like some sort of bomb went off. (not that it doesn't look like that will all of Matt's crap :0) )

    ReplyDelete