January 12, 2010

Dinner Issues



We are having some major dinner issues here at the Stuard household. Unless dinner consists of about 6 different options (Spaghetti, Pizza, Fettuccine Chicken, Hamburgers, Tatertot casserole, or Hamburger casserole) I have a mutiny on my hands. I seriously want to cry when thinking about eating all of the above dinner items. I have had them so much it makes me not hungry. I am not a good cook mainly because of my patience level for cooking, having ingredients stocked in the kitchen, and the clean up make me not want to do it! But something has got to change.....

Tonight I was making a delicious (catch my tone) rice a roni chicken dish when Cameron came into the kitchen and said, "I am so hunger my tummy is starving and this kitchen smells dreadful!" Where does he come up with this stuff? I need some new ideas!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh... I am laughing So Hard right now! (Sorry to be the little stalker, but your mother sent me the link to your blog last week and I was just having a peek). "This kitchen smells dreadful!" LOL! I am picturing Calvin & Hobbes! That is SO something Calvin would say to his mother!

    Hope you're well!

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are so wierd with what they will and will not eat. Mesha has asked for "mac an cheese" for breakfast 9 out of the past 10 days. We keep some on hand in the fridge most of the time incase she is unable to be persuaded that day to try something else.

    -Sterling

    ReplyDelete